5% discount and exclusive advantages for registered customers
Important information about COVID-19 | Coral Hotels
News and novelties in Canary islands
Important information about COVID-19
CORAL HOTELS OFFERS A FREE ANTIGEN COVID19 TEST TO ALL GUESTS
Following the Decree-law 17/2020, approved on October 29th 2020, it is mandatory for all guests staying in a hotel in the Canary Islands to present a COVID-19 diagnostic test with a negative result on arrival. This applies to guests older than 6 years old that are not residents of the Canary Islands. The test must be taken within a maximum period of 72 hours prior to arrival for all reservations from 14th November 2020.
As we are aware that in some cases it can be difficult to take a COVID-19 test before traveling, at Coral Hotels we offer a FREE COVID-19 antigen test upon arrival at the hotel. You will be informed at the check-in about the procedure to take the test.
• You will need a certificate, either on paper or digital, that proves that you have taken a diagnostic test. You can either bring the certificate from your country or take the test on arrival in the assigned places. The date and time of the test, the identity data of the person, the authorized center responsible for the verification and the negative result must be stated.
• You must bear in mind that the hotel is obliged to deny access to anyone who does not comply with the access conditions described above.
• This requirement will not apply to whoever proves the condition of resident in the Canary Islands, and declares under their responsibility that they have not left the territory of the Canary Islands in the 15 days prior to their arrival at the hotel and that also in this period they haven't had symptoms compatible with COVID-19.
• Neither will it be necessary to demonstrate that the aforementioned diagnostic test has been carried out to non-residents who prove through their travel document that they have stayed in the territory of the Canary Islands for 15 days prior to the date of access to the tourist accommodation establishment, and that they also declare under their responsibility that in that period they have not had symptoms compatible with COVID-19.
• IMPORTANT: If your country of origin is on the red list of risk countries, the Government of Spain will oblige, FROM NOVEMBER 23, to present a negative PCR before traveling. Please, check if your country is on the red list and stay informed of the possible changes that this regulation may undergo
In any case, we advise you to check the conditions of your operator or airline before traveling to the Canary Islands.
It is also recommended that you download the RadarCOVID infection alert application on your mobile, available for both IPhone and Android. It will notify you of what risk of exposure to COVID-19 based on your location.
You can find more information on this subject on the Canary Islands Tourism website.
From Coral Hotels we want to keep you informed about the evolution of the exceptional situation caused by COVID-19 and the additional health and safety measures that we are already implementing in all our properties to guarantee the safety of our guests and staff.
• Hand sanitizer dispensers will be installed in common areas for use, establishing mandatory use before entering the restaurant.
• The rooms will be disinfected every day by our cleaning staff, increasing the frequency of cleaning in all common areas, with special care for certain objects that are frequently handled such as elevators, door handles, taps, room cards, public toilets, etc.
• All our staff will be trained to prevent the spread of the virus through the implementation of new hygiene and cleaning protocols.
• Our Food and Beverage Department will take measures at the operational level. Show cooking will be prioritized, as well as the buffet service in the form of monodose (individual portions) to minimize the incorrect handling of food by customers.
• Due to the Covid-19 regulations we can not offer spa services in our Coral Suites & Spa. We have also temporarily retired the Hairdryer from the rooms.
FLEXIBILIZATION OF CANCELLATION POLICIES
100% CANCELLABLE RESERVATIONS!
We want to help you plan your vacation for this summer. That is why we have created a FLEXIBLE Rate, available on our booking engine, which is 100% cancelable up to 24 hours before arrival so that you can book without worry.